Monday, August 1, 2011

the august break.

getting up at 330am with husband isn't always the best thing in the world, but this morning gave me new reassurance that it isn't all for not. after packing him a really yummy lunch and crawling back into bed only to never fall asleep again, i opened up my mobile rss feeder to see if anyone was already awake like me. well you weren't. you probably still aren't. i don't blame you dear bloggers, just curl up in those fluffy covers and sleep all morning for me please. 
 so anyways, i was re-reading some posts from this lovely blog here, when i stumbled across 'the august break.' all you do is share one photo, per day, on your blog using any type of camera for the whole month of august. seeing as how husband is on his way out for the month, this couldn't have come at a better time. oh and p.s., no rules! this makes me extra happy. so go ahead, post ten photos a day, or post one. write something about said photo, or don't write anything at all. post monday - sunday,  sunday - thursday, or just whenever you feel. you can even join whenever you want, or you can take my lucky stumble upon and start right now! i'm pretty excited to get going on this, but my pillow is telling me something about how fluffy it is. i can't really hear, i think i need to get closer..



No comments: