Thursday, August 11, 2011

081111

day 11

this is my desk. this is my desk with my 'to-do' list on it. the neon colors sometimes hurt my eyes {and probably yours if you stare at the screen too long}, but the neon colors make for great reminders. some important, some not so much. 
this has been a pretty tough week for me in the way of inspiration, and it's very discouraging. my mind is somewhere else. more specifically, it's in the pool at mom and dad's house back in arizona. i'll be there in one week from today, and it can't come soon enough! i'm craving some serious family and friend time, oh how i've missed them. so, since i can't seem to focus on any one thing, nothing gets done around here. this little neon list from my nightmares just keeps getting bigger and bigger!!

 

No comments: