Wednesday, July 27, 2011

8 days.

  i've got a serious case of the wednesdays happening right now. there's loads {literally loads} of laundry being washed and folded in the cavanaugh household today. i'm serious, look at those piles, and i still have three loads to go!


besides being all consumed with 'housewifing,' i'm a little stressed out about husband leaving for a whole month next thursday. ugh. we're finally getting nice and settled into our little newlywed life together, and bam! army {yes, i refer to the army as if it is a person} has gone and given me another migraine. sure, husband and i have been apart for longer periods of time than that, but it's a little different this time. why you ask? well, we won't have any communication at all. none. zero. zip. nada. ziltch. so, seriously, who's going to laugh at my awesome jokes, and tell me when i really need to wash my hair?? luckily for me i get to go home for a few days to visit the family, so i don't get all super duper sad and lonely here by myself. i guess they'll laugh at my jokes, and tell me to wash my hair. it's not the same as husband, but it will have to do until he comes home.


No comments: